We've said this before and we're saying it again. Email marketing is a major player in digital marketing and a key component of your omni-channel marketing strategy. It offers a cost-effective way to segment and nurture your leads into customers. Email marketing also has the ability to re-engage customers again and again, driving up your customer lifetime value (CLV).
Check out this list of email marketing stats. What can be incorporated into your email marketing strategy to drive a higher ROI and CLV?
- 80% of people are only scanning your emails.
- Emails with a single CTA increase clicks by 371%.
- The human brain processes images a whopping 60,000 times faster than than text.
- Thank you emails average an open rate of 42%.
- 90% of consumers say shipping is their #1 incentive to shop online.
- Personalized emails deliver 6x higher transaction rates.
- Welcome emails increase long-term engagement by 33%.
- Relevant emails drive 18x more revenue than generic broadcast emails.
- GIFs in emails boost conversion rates by 130%.
- GIFs increase click rates by 42%.
- 45% of people who received win-back emails read subsequent emails.
- Adding video to your email can increase clicks by 300%.
- Over 54% of emails are opened on a mobile device.